Valencia Management Group is one of only twenty-four Community Association Management Firms in California to be awarded the prestigious Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC®) Designation from the Community Associations Institute. Valencia Management Group achieved this designation in 2002, and was the seventh recipient. Among the criteria to receive this designation are:
- Have a supervisor that has attained the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designation. At Valencia Management Group we are one of only a handful of firms in California that have six PCAM's on staff!
- Have 75% of the company's managers holding a professional designation. At VMG all our senior managers hold multiple professional designations.
- Maintain fidelity, general liability, and worker's compensation insurance meeting federal, state, and local laws.
- Meet continuing education requirements.
- Maintain separate bank accounts for each association, which are reconciled monthly.
- Have Boards acknowledge investments and disbursement of reserve funds.
- Provide, at least quarterly, a balance sheet, income statement, budget comparison, statement of disbursement, and receivables report. At VMG this is all prepared by a Certified Public Accountant.
- All company personnel must comply with the CAI Professional Manager Code of Ethics (PDF).