Valencia Management Group has been the choice of many developers for the management of their new building projects. The services we offer to the developer, at no additional cost are:
- Attendance at forward planning meeting
- Review of White Reports, BRE Budget, Bylaws and CC&R's to insure accuracy, completeness, and compliance to California Civil Code and other laws.
- Organizational meeting minute preparation
- Drafting of Committee charters
- Drafting of Association Rules and Architectural Standards
- Coordinate transfer of common area grant deeds
- Maintenance of all Association documents, including tract maps, plot plans, irrigation plans, and all governing documents.
- Coordination of common area transition from developer to the Association, including utility turnover, and bond releases
- Coordinate all required documents with the Developers escrow vendor
- Coordination of phase closing
- Coordination of transfer of ownership
- Submission of federal tax identification and exempt status applications
- Acquire the proper insurance required by the governing documents and California Civil Code
- Distribution of welcome package and newsletter to new owners.
- Board member orientation and training
- Sales Staff orientation
All of these services are provided as part of Valencia Management Group's flat rate pricing. There are no set up fees, or other costs, in relation to any of the services listed above.